Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Very Stop Motion Animation Christmas To You!

I love Joel McHale.......and who can resist Chevy Chase?  So "Community" which stars both of these wonderful actors is good.  What could make it better?  Well, to wake up being a clay animation figure, right?  Stay tuned for a very special "Community" which airs on NBC this Thursday at 8/7 Central.  I got to watch this as part of one2one network.  The whole episode.  Before it airs!  Luck, you betcha!


ABOUT THE EPISODE:ABED'S UNCONTROLLABLE CHRISTMAS
IN THIS SPECIAL STOP MOTION ANIMATION EPISODE, THE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS IS LOST AND ABED’S INTENSE FIXATION ON CHRISTMAS CONCERNS THE GROUP
When Abed (Danny Pudi) wakes up in stop-motion animation, he takes it as a sign that he and the group must re-discover the meaning of Christmas. Meanwhile, Jeff (Joel McHale) and Britta (Gillian Jacobs) become growingly concerned about Abed's mental health and enlist the help of Professor Duncan (John Oliver). The group undergoes hypnosis to explore Abed's winter wonderland and soon unravel the truth behind Abed’s madness. Chevy Chase, Yvette Nicole Brown, Donald Glover, and Ken Jeong also star.


I've got to tell you that I've never watched this show previous to watching this episode.  It was kind of interesting never having seen the show before watching this specific show which consists of Stop Motion Animation.But I'll be tuning in to watch it now!

Mac watched it with me and we both agreed that it was very funny and contained a really good message about friendship.  Our reality is what we make it and all the stress of the Holiday season can bring about a myriad of emotions.  How we chose to deal with this stress will likely determine how we do anything else in life:  friends can be family!!!!  What a wonderful Holiday message.

So if your family isn't the "perfect Holiday Norman Rockwell painting?"  Whose is?  Forget about  it and hang out with some friends!  Oh, and don't forget to tune in this Thursday to NBC 8/7 central for a really nice reminder to stay sane during the Holidays!



I got to review this show as a part of my involvement with one2onenetwork!  Lucky me!

4 comments:

  1. Hope that your Rockwell comes off as your family wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all seem to get stressed during the holidays when we should remember what it is all about. We should just kick back and spend time with our family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to look for this again...! Love new Christmas classics... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went to NBC.com and watched every full episode on there for Community and I really like the show! Now, I have yet another half hour comedy to make room for on my weekly list! Yea, me!

    ReplyDelete